515-996-9423 info@heyrvguys.net

Hey RV Guys - Website Status Update  

RSS

Robert McVey
(@rpmracer)
Estimable Member Admin
04/21/2017 1:20 pm  

Sorry everyone, I have been doing some changes but they might not be noticeable yet. So just wanted to take a minute and share with you what's going on with the website:

• We pretty much have the Msg. Forum categories all created now. We are still working with some vendors, clubs, blogs etc. to see if they would like their own or not. So feel free to start posting in them. If you are interested please let us know. (WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Volunteers to be Msg. Forum Admins. If you are interested please let us know.) 
  • We have added the Camping Club structure of the page. I'm now just starting to populate it with all the known clubs. I'm working on quite a large list. If you know some that's not posted don't feel bad about letting us know so we are able to include them all. (This is defiantly a joint venture.)
  • We have added a calendar so we can add the different clubs rallies, and camper shows etc. Look for this to start getting populated in the near future.
  • We have also been adding a Classified Ads section. Please feel free to start using this so we can work out the bugs. 

If you have other suggestions or content you would like added please let us know.

Thanks,

Robert McVey

Robert McVey

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register